Excellence in People India is jointly owned by Inspiring Business Performance Limited (IBP)
and UNICOM/OptiRisk. EIP is fully constituted under Indian law and has its own Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Inspiring Business Performance Ltd (IBP) enables organisations to build success and competitive advantage through the alignment of people with business direction and objectives. IBP is the only licensed Investors in People Centre covering the entire South of England and has helped over 7,500 organisations achieve Investors in People Recognition and reap the business benefits of the UK's leading people management standard. IBP also offers a range of innovative business to business products and solutions.
OptiRisk Systems operates in both the UK and India (as OptiRisk India Ltd.) to provide products and services for Optimisation and Risk Management solutions in the areas of Optimisation, Risk Modelling, Portfolio Planning, Asset and Liability Management, Supply Chain Management, Strategic & Tactical Management.
UNICOM Seminars Ltd. is a UK-based training and event company; it was established in 1984 and specialises in B2B training and conferences for the IT and IS Management sector. In 2010, it started operating in India as UNICOM Training and Seminars Pvt. Ltd. The company has plans to expand into emerging countries of South Asia.
Both OptiRisk Systems and UNICOM are highly customer-focused and motivate their staff to provide an excellent service, which matches the business needs of the clients. Both companies have been awarded the Investors in People standard.
Position: General Manager
Objective of the Job: The Company has recently negotiated a partnership with a UK based organisation for the prestigious business improvement Standard, Investors in People (IIP). IIP is now internationally accepted as the leading business improvement tool based around the employees within an organisation. Therefore there is now a need to establish, develop and grow IIP in all business sectors within the Indian market through partners, franchises and other types of networks.
Experience: Minimum 8 years experience in B2B marketing and sales in the area of Human Resources and Organizational Development. The candidate is expected to have a highly successful track record. In addition, minimum two years experience in setting-up and managing channel partners and/or franchisees network is desirable
Qualification: MBA / BBA from tier1 or tier2 Business Schools with marketing / HR specialization.
Work Location: Will be based in Kolkata and need to travel as required between offices in Bengaluru/Chennai/Delhi/Mumbai.
Compensation: Best in the Industry with bonus linked to performance and an opportunity to work with the London headquarters.
1. Experience in new B2B service launch on pan-India basis.
2. Strong business acumen. Proven ability to make marketing and sales plans, negotiate agreements and contracts.
3. Proven Leadership skills
4. Understanding and conversant with modern platforms of social media as well as web based communication tools which support virtual organisations.
5. Excellent communication / presentation skills
6. Pleasant personality. Ability to communicate and encourage buy in to IIP at all levels within the organization up to and including senior executives
7. Basic understanding of HR processes followed in India and abroad.
8. Values compatible to that of the company
9. Ability to build long term relationships with the partners, franchisees and clients
10. Ability to coordinate with various stakeholders.
Interested candidates may send in their applications along with their CV to Fatima Pais (FatimaPais@gmail.com), by February 15th, 2013 at the latest.