Why People choose their career as a Reliance Advisor ?
1. As a Reliance advisor you are the boss of yourself.
2. There are no particular working hours. You can set your time your self.
3. You also can do other job or your existing job. Spare time you can involve yourself
of this job.
4. Income is depends on your policy. It’s a commission base job. Minimum Rs. 500-20000/-
you can earn per month on basis of your given policy.
5. Also there is lot of other attractive packages.
6. Housewives & retired person can also join.
7. If Reliance Advisor achieve the company given target within 6 months from the joining , Reliance Life may be recruit them directly on pay roll.
Criteria of a Reliance Advisor ?
1. Minimum age limit is 25 years.
2. Graduate ( any stream)
3. Person should be challenging & ambitious
4. Person should be good communication skill (if possible)
How do Reliance Advisor get the License ?
Only take a agency code. It will given by Reliance Insurance directly after completing 3-5 days training & an one day online examination.
Documents which is required for this Advisor training :
1. Pan Card Xerox
3. 4 pcs. Passport Size Photo
4. 1 Cancelled Cheque
5. Registration Fee Rs. 825/- (For training kit & others)
For details please contact : Abhishek Sarkar
M : 8961081241
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org