CAMPUS RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME – 2013-2014
1. Final year / semester students pursuing/ completed graduation only are eligible for the Campus Recruitment Process (2013 - 2014 batch)
2. Should have obtained minimum 60% marks for SSC or equivalent exam & Plus 2 or equivalent exam.
3. Shall secure 60% marks for the qualifying examination (graduation).
4. Non-attainment of minimum marks will disqualify the candidate from the final selection.
5. Should have cleared all papers of the previous years/ semesters of the qualifying examination as on the date of campus process conducted by the Bank.
6. Candidates shall not exceed 24 years of age as on 01.11.2013.
7. Minimum percentage of marks prescribed for the examinations is not allowed to be rounded off. (For example: a candidate who secured only 59.99% of marks will not be permitted to appear for the campus process in case the minimum stipulated percentage is 60%)
8. Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process.
Job Description of Clerks
§ Pleasing and cordial customer service
§ Sourcing new business
§ Serve the walk in customers, front office queries
§ Process day to day banking transactions
§ Cash operations (Accepting and payment of cash)
§ Adhere and comply to various audit & quality norms / standards of the Bank
§ Gain good exposure to various Banking Products
§ Learn basic banking and acquire marketing skill.
CTC: Rs. 3.22 lakhs pa
Interested students are requested to apply through online: http://goo.gl/8PkexR
Last date: May 4, 2014