Agrud Advisors is based in Singapore and operates as an Exempt Financial and Corporate Finance Advisor and is governed by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) regulations. Our vision is to become a leader in the USD 150 trillionglobal wealth management industry over the next 15 years by using technology to optimize the cost of delivery.
In the short term the mission is to dis-intermediate parts of the wealth management industry with technology as an enabler. We are working on smaller disruptions and preparing ourselves for the bigger ones. One of the core areas of work now is to develop solutions so that the customer only pays for performance.
The company has already started work on the platform and now we are looking to buildour research team.
We are initially looking for a 2 memberteam based out of Kolkata (South) to be the core research team for the company.
Job Title: Research Associate
Create content for “TheResearch Book” product. The objective of The Research Book is to automate the entire market or stock specific research reports across thousands of securities.
The research team will be responsible for gathering market intelligence and writing fundamental and technical research reports across markets and securities for The Research Book.
· The ability to collate, assimilate and analyze relevant information and create high-quality research reports/presentations
· Extensive knowledge of Excel and Power Point
· Ability to navigate and conduct extensive research on the Web
· Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently with focus and commitment
· Excellent written communication skills
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict adherence to deadlines
· BA/BSc/BBM/MBA/MA/Msc in Economics/Statistics/Business or related field from a reputed university/college. Graduates of private colleges in India need not apply.
· Related work experience is an asset however fresh graduates are welcome to apply