Content Writer (Electronics)
BuyingIQ.com is an intelligent shopping engine; with a vision to enable shoppers to make smarter electronics buying decisions. Through its data driven technology, BuyingIQ aggregates and analyses huge amount of data from all over the Internet to put forward unbiased, decision driving information in front of the consumer. Founded in 2012 by IIT Delhi - BITS alumni, BuyingIQ currently supports purchase decisions of over 1.5 million shoppers every month, and has consistently been growing by over 30% month on month.
In 2013, BuyingIQ was named among the top 10 Indian consumer startups by Conquest’13 – International Startup Conclave.
Role & Responsibilities:
The content writer will be exclusively covering electronics products available on BuyingIQ.com. Key responsibilities will include:
· Producing high quality editorial product reviews for latest gadgets launched in the market
· Conceiving, writing, and producing content for integrated digital campaigns for BuyingIQ with minimal supervision
· Managing the overall content creation for the BuyingIQ website and blog including newsletter articles, blog posts, press releases, social media posts etc.
· The Content Writer/Editor is expected to be meticulous, with a strong eye for details; have an advanced understanding of grammar and the ability to write in a variety of styles and tones
· 0-2 years of work experience is required
· Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Journalism, or a related field
· Must be deadline oriented, and able to deliver content on or ahead of schedules
· Competitive Compensation + Performance based Stock Options
· Fast-Forward Growth
· Flexibility at Work; Monthly Parties
How to Apply: Email resume along with two writing samples related to electronic gadgets
Contact: Avinash – email@example.com | +91 9868773649