Globsyn - a global outlook firm with deep domain competencies in Technology, and Skill development has formed Globsyn Skills Development (P) Ltd. (GSDL), a 'not-only-for-profit', Social Enterprise, in equity partnership with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) with an ambitious mission of grooming 1 million youth in the next 10 years.
As part of the diversified Globsyn Group, chaired by Bikram Dasgupta, a stalwart of the Information Technology industry, with over 14 years in skill development, Globsyn Skills has a 27% shareholding of NSDC in the venture.
- Graduate (preferable who have given their final exams in 2014) with good academic background
- Preferably with English honours. But if he/she is from other discipline then the incumbent should be good in written skill
- This profile will have 50% focus on research. Therefore the incumbent must have flair and interest for research.
- The candidate should be articulate, creative and have a flair for writing. Candidates with experience in content writing or journalistic writing will be given preference
- He/she shall be responsible for conducting research through all sources and creating content for subjects as and when assigned.
- Writing for websites, press, newspaper, article, executive summary, business report, proposal etc which can be shared on public domain for PR purpose
Interested please mail your RESUME at: email@example.com by July 23, 2014