BallyFabs International Limited is a part of the Kankaria Group and is a fast growing fashion company with a strong global presence. BallyFabs International Limited has well acknowledged brands under its belt like “The Jute Shop” and “Whatever” which are highly recognized by Indian Retail Forum, Export Promotion Council of India and Fashion Design Council of India at the Wills Fashion Week.
We are manufacturers, exporters, retailers and also specialize in bespoken, innovative online selling through our websites and other online media.
Job Description: Content Writer
Full Time content writer for developing unique content for our websites, company, brochures, social networking, newsletter and carry out PR activities (Public Relation). The copy writer will also create, edit and revise existing content based on keywords.
Candidate will also perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. This is an exciting position that
Will allow you to expand your knowledge in the areas of Internet marketing and search engine optimization. We are
Looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines. You need to be able to work
Under little supervision and be a team player. We are a fast paced company and on the cutting edge of technology.
• Create, Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
• Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
• Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
• Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
Qualifications and Requirement:
• 2 or more years of college, preferred majors are Mass Communications (preferable), business, marketing, computer science or related majors / English or any one interested
• Some experience creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
• Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus.
• Ability to write engaging online content.
• Confident communication skills and excellent English, especially written.
Contact person: Mr. Vibhas Dutta
Recruitment Process: CV screening and Personal Interview with professional work samples followed by an assignment
Address: 5 Middleton Street, Kolkata 700071
E-mail Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Contact: +91 9007525040