Do you love Advertising and Social Media (we mean SERIOUSLY dig it)?
Are you pretty slick when it comes to creating content on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or Pinterest?
· Do you love great Advertising creatives and share it among your friends?
· Do you want to be part of India’s leading advertising platform?
If so, keep reading… we might be a match made in social media geek heaven!
We are currently looking for:
· Intern– Social media and content (full-time) in Kolkata
· Intern– Social media and content (part-time) in Kolkata
All these positions also pay stipend.
Did you know? - releaseMyAd.com is the largest Online Advertising marketplace, enabling businesses & individuals to advertise across Newspapers, Google Search, Radio Stations & Multiplexes. It is recognized by Google as their Premier SME Partner and is accredited by Indian Newspaper Society. It serves over 1 lakh customers annually to help launch their advertising campaigns.
Our Office :- DN -18, Saltee Tech Park, 10th Floor, Near College More, Saltlake Sec 5, Kolkata – 700091.
A taste of what you could be working on…
· Standard community management duties – social media channel monitoring, responding to comments and escalating any issues that arise to releaseMyAd’s Community Director.
· Identifying releaseMyAd content to strategically publish on multiple social networks
· Production of weekly/monthly social media analytics reports.
· Developing creative community campaigns to increase engagement with releaseMyAd content
· Live-tweeting of special events or breaking news
· Editing images via tools like Photoshop to optimise them for social channels
Developing a releaseMyAd community via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or Pinterest?
· Tracking social media for potential news stories + pre-viral content across the Web.
and much more…
Our perfect candidate :-
These are some of the key attributes we are looking for…
· Candidates must be passionate about advertising and willing to work and learn in a fast paced environment.
· A confident user of all major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn).
· Experience and an interest in creating content for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or Pinterest.
· You seriously LOVE social media and are able to work at a fast pace.
· You’re a slick multi- tasker who enjoys working on several tasks at any one time.
· You are good with words and are able to tune-in to our audience’s comments and replies, then respond in an appropriate style.
Don’t worry if you don’t have bags of directly related experience, or you think you lack something from our list of requirements – this is an internship after all! What’s important is your drive and enthusiasm, an eagerness to learn and the ability to be flexible about what you will work on day-to-day.
Sound awesome? Good! The next step is to apply with us. So, what are you waiting for? Send in your resumes at email@example.com with the subject Social Media Internship.
Last date: December 2, 2014