Early Bird is an extension of ThinkC which has been into engineering exam preparation since 15 years. It is founded by alumni from IITs and IIMs who have a vision to tune junior students towards apt careers early in life. We provide a unique and innovative platform for complete, holistic development of students in high school.
The Center Manager will help our endeavor reach newer heights by making things run smoothly. This is a perfect role for someone with a customer service focus who thrives in a front-end role. The Candidate will required to look into daily administration, operations, support staff management, vendor alliance management, support and manage in-centre/outdoor marketing activities, and crisis handling.
- 0-2 years of work experience
- B.Com (Hons.) / B.B.A or M.Com (Marketing background)
- Internship/ work experience in an operations-related role preferred
- To be adaptable in ambiguous and dynamically changing environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great people skills - comfortable coordinating with people of varying functions and backgrounds
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
CTC: INR 10,000 - 20,000 pm depending upon candidate profile and performance.
Interested candidates can apply with an updated copy of their RESUME at email@example.com
Last Date: March 25, 2015