Looking for a High Energy person who can work Independently
We are looking for - Part-time/ Full-time (Male/Female) - Life Insurance Financial consultant/ Agent/ Advisor at Birla Sun Life Insurance.
Join Birla Sun Life Insurance (BSLI) as Financial Consultant/Advisor/Agent for Rewarding, Lucrative and Bright Career With Zero Investment for unlimited income and regular renewal commission.
Job Details are given below:-
Location : Anywhere in India
Designation: Financial consultant/ Agent/ Advisor
Department: Sales, Marketing, Business Development
CTC/ Salary : Unlimited Income
Job Profile & Responsibilities & Job Description: -
1. Meet/ Advise and canvass people for Selling of BSLI Life Insurance policies.
2. You can work Full time/Part-time as per your convenient timings.
3. Remunerations and perks are based on commission generated on basis of sales of insurance Policies.
4. Birla Sun Life Insurance will provide free Professional training , Product knowledge and Back-office support.
5. Flexible working hours.
6. Unlimited Regular Income Opportunities.
7. Lifetime Commission
8. Extra allowances/ perks for Club Member Agents/ Advisors based on performance.
9. Foreign trips for top performers/ qualifiers.
10. Additional Income
11. Financial Freedom
12. Have Own Business without Capital investment
13. Personal Development
14. Retirement Income ( Pension )
15. With Zero Investment
16. You can also Work from home
17. Be your own boss
18. Also you can participate and win various contests organised at Birla Sun Life Insurance (BSLI).
19. On joining and clearing exam , you shall get your own visiting card and email ids creation on
birla sunlife domain.
20. You shall also get joining letter and license and code and id .
Visit www.prernaji89.wordpress.com for more info.
If you are ambitious and sales oriented to achieve success and If you possess entrepreneurship skills ... Join us ! Contact Me Today !
List of Documents required to be Financial Consultant/ Advisor/ Agent:-
Please bring a copy of following :-
1. Three coloured passport size photographs
2. A cancelled cheque or 1st page of bank passbook or bank statement
3. Residence proof
4. PAN Card copy
5. (10+2) marksheet copy
6. ID proof
7. Rs. 750 as examination fees for IRDA
Also Note: -
1. You would require to appear and clear a simple test conducted by IRDA ( Rs. 750 as fees for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) examination).
2. The question paper language can be chosen as per your convenience. The test consists of 50 questions. You need to pass minimum 17 questions.
3. You can choose test center, test date, test venue and language of question paper as per your choice .
4. Once you clear the test, a license and a code for consultant/ agent/ advisor shall be generated for you and you shall receive commission and incentives in your bank account according to the number and amount of policies sold by you .
Role & Responsibilities
- Identifying potential prospects –reaching out these prospects on a one-to-one-basis, using LinkedIn / email communication/ Cold calls.
- Identifying and engaging with the correct decision maker - Building a proposal/mailers and sending out to prospective clients.
- Incumbent should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Will need to be self starter who can plan business development
strategies and execute them. Should have 1-25 years of business development, sales, marketing experience.
Interested students ae requested to mail their RESUME at: email@example.com with in 10 days