Graduate Commercial Trainee [GCT] campus recruitment process, 2016.
We wish to invite applications from Male students of the following branches & allied, who are expected to graduate by June 2016:
· B.Sc (Maths, Statistics, Economics)
The eligibility criteria are set as follows:
· Male Candidates Only. (This drive is towards specific requirements in our Project Sites).
· Students from the above mentioned branches who are expected to qualify their 3rd year / 6th semester (whichever is applicable) degree course (full-time) in 2016, after SSC or equivalent & HSC examinations, with a minimum aggregate of 60% & Above in first attempt in graduation from recognized Indian University.
- Only Candidates who have scored minimum aggregate of 60% or more upto 2nd year or 4th semester for which results are announced (whichever is applicable) are eligible to apply online and they will only be allowed to sit for the selection process.
· Age: Born between 1st July, 1993 and 30th June, 1998, both days inclusive
· Minimum Height: 155 cms
· Minimum Weight: 45 kgs
· In cases of students wearing glasses power of glasses should be less than (+) or (-) 5 diopters
· Foreign nationals are not eligible
· Candidates must be willing to relocate to project sites anywhere in India / abroad
The selection process involves a 2hrs. online test followed by interview.
The online test is designed to check the proficiency of the students in the following aspects:
· Non-verbal reasoning
· Numerical ability
· Clerical aptitude
· 2 tests based on English Language
We request you to advise your students who meet our eligibility criteria, to apply online through the GCT Recruitment link in the Careers page of L&T Construction website.
While applying on-line in the above link, students need to select the college from the drop-down menu provided in the page. Your College Code is 638. Please advise the students to select this code from the drop down menu. You may also inform the students to apply on or before 10th November, 2015.