With a client base of Greenply, ABP, IIHM, SRMB, Rupa, Linenclub, Adtech, Ali Baba, Venkatesh Films, LML, Times Group, TATA group of companies, and Aditya Birla Group and many other several brands, we're a team of passionate, talented, dedicated folks who love working together and with our clients to plan, design, build, and market web sites and products we’re all proud of. Our main focus is to create highly integrated architecture and marketing packages for our clients. Even innovation can be found in our work culture which allows people to enjoy flexible work hours, no dress code, fun at work, purely dedicated HR Team (Happiness Resource Team which takes care of all A to Z related issues.). For more details you may like to visit
https://www.facebook.com/TechShuCareers We provide complete Digital Marketing solution for companies in India and abroad. We're a ROI-focused Kolkata based digital marketing agency which caters to clients from diverse industries across the globe. Also, certified partners with Google, Microsoft and recognition from organizations such as TIE and Nasscom and a 7 star rated company by Crisil- add to our what-makes-us-happy list
Require: Final year 2016 batch English, Sociology, Pol Sc, Mass Comm or any body interested must have writing skills
Position: Content Writer
No. of Positions Available: 10
Job Description: Responsibilities :
1. Write web content for clients' website.
2. Understand the requirement.
3. Gather information from online and offline resources and compile it coherently.
4. Should be acquainted with the nitty- gritty of English grammar.
5. Consider deadline as sacred.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Knowledge in writing Website Content Writing.
2. Knowledge about blogging, article writing, editing and quality check.
3. Must have a flair for writing with zero grammatical error or plagiarism issues.
CTC: Rs. 3 - 3.5/- lakhs pa
Interested students are requested to mail their RESUME at: email@example.com by mentioning "For Content Writer position from St. Xavier's College"
Last date: April 8, 2016