Participate and WIN a trip to S P Jain’s Singapore Campus
We are pleased to inform you that S P Jain School of Global Management will be conducting its – Advanced Students Admission Program (ASAP) for its 16th months Master of Global Business – Sept’17 intake.
It is an excellent opportunity for the pre-final and final year graduation students to experience student life at a world class campus in Singapore.
What does a student gain by winning a seat in ASAP?
· A trip to S P Jain's campus in Singapore from 6 to 8 June 2016 (dates are tentative)
· Advance Admission into the S P Jain's Master of Global Business program (Sept 2017 intake)
So what does a student do during this trip?
· Attend Management sessions in the Singapore campus along the best students in the country, in true S P Jain style
· Business related field trips within Singapore to understand business practices specific to that region.
· Students also have the opportunity to explore Singapore as well as interact with S P Jain students.
To know more – Click here (www.goo.gl/forms/LHXO7I8Mm4) to register for a talk conducted by Mr. Sudip Roy on 24.04.2016@ Hotel Kenilworth followed by a one hour aptitude test.