OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Conferences Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia Pacific Regions in major countries like USA, Brazil, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, UAE and UK with support from 1000 plus scientific societies and Publishes 800+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
OMICS International is an amalgamation of Open Access Publications and international scientific conferences and events. Established in the year 2007 with the sole aim of making the information on Sciences and technology "Open Access", OMICS International publishes 800 online open access scholarly journals in all aspects of Science, Engineering, Management and Technology journals. OMICS International has been instrumental in taking the knowledge on Science & technology to the doorsteps of a common man. Research Scholars, Students, Libraries, Educational Institutions, Research centers and the industry are main stakeholders that benefited greatly from this knowledge dissemination.
Position- “Trainee Scientific Relations/Program Coordinator”
JD-Essential Job Duties:
Scientific Research and Event Management
Coordinates program related events such as workshops, symposia, national and international Scientific Events etc. with International Speakers and delegates.
· Designing scientific sessions for the conference. Invite professors, Assistant, Associate from Universities and Directors, Managers and Executive from Reputed companies throughout the world.
· Be a main point of contact for Program chairs, session chairs, scientific committee and invited speakers for Conference content/for all conference related communications.
· Forming organizing committee and scientific squad with top quality scientists on the particular research.
· More intellectual in using scientific knowledge and footing on current scientific inventions.
· Adopt/attain information on new finding in the all related research fields regularly
· To make event successful by providing fruitful information to the scientific community.Reporting
· Constant touch with reputed scientists and committee members. Use their services and advises to mark the event successful.
· Report on status of conference to Director, Program Manager and Team Leader regularly and tailor each report to the receiver’s needs.
· Create Management Information Reports including conference feedback for further conference development
OMICS Group-International Open Access Publisher and Scientific Conferences Organizer in Science, Technology and Medicine have its registered offices in USA and India.
B.SC /M.Sc - Physics, Biotechnology, Microbiology
Recruitment Process-Skype interview
CTC: Rs. 2.9/- lacs pa for PG
Rs. 2.8/- lacs pa for UG
Interested students are requested to mail their RESUME at: email@example.com by mentioning "FOR OMICS" by March 23, 2017
Please save your RESUME file in your name only