Fi-Tek is a premier FinTech company with industry leading software products catering to Wealth Management, Alternative Investments and Family Office domains. In business for around two decades, Fi-Tek is firmly entrenched with long-standing client relationships covering a wide spectrum of financial institutions that include top-tier global Hedge Fund Administrators and Managers, Private and Trust Banks, Wealth Advisors, Family Offices and Asset Managers. Across all technology platforms Fi-Tek has 450 clients worldwide, ranging in size from $200 Million to $80 Billion, with a combined AUA of over $1.3 Trillion. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, Fi-Tek has a scalable global business model with best-in-class infrastructure and facilities across the world. ISO 9001:2008 certified and engaging in a SSAE 16 SOC1 Type II Audit annually, Fi-Tek follows industry standard best practices in all business functions including development, implementation & support.
Position: Trainee Businee Analyst
Required: The Final year 2017 batch B.Com
Cut off: 60% all through
JD: 1) Understanding and hands-on training in the partnership allocation for Hedge funds for our clients and accordingly providing a solution through our partnership and investor accounting software product – “Hedge Tek”.
2) Taking part in the process of identifying and analyzing client requirements along with the scope for enhancement in the existing product and assist the development team with development of program specifications and complete testing of the finished software product before delivering it to the clients.
3) NAV Calculation, Hedge Funds value analysis, comparison and reconciliation of data. Providing support to the fund administrators in the “Review Process” of monthly transactions
4) Assistance in training the clients with the new or existing features of the product for their processing of accounting/tax data for partnership allocations.
5) Processing the Client’s data on a regular basis in our product “Hedge Tek “and generating reports for the clients. It involves separate “Review Process” of the administrator’s allocations with the HedgeTek reports.
6) Developing a strong relationship with the clients, advisors as well as internal associates through an intense focus on customer service and an unwavering commitment to NAV accuracy.
CTC: Rs. 3/- lacs pa Campus: April 11, 2017
Interested students are requested to register their name through online (www.sxccal.edu- Placement Cell - Registration for Campus Drive).
Last date: April 9, 2017