Graduate Commercial Trainee [GCT] campus recruitment process, 2017.
We wish to invite applications from Male students of the following branches & allied, who are expected to graduate by June 2017:
· B.Sc (Maths, Statistics)
The eligibility criteria are set as follows:
· Male Candidates Only. (This drive is towards specific requirements in our Project Sites. Candidates must be willing to relocate to project sites anywhere in India / Abroad)
· Students from the above mentioned branches who are expected to qualify their 3rd year / 6th semester (whichever is applicable) degree course (full-time) in 2017, after SSC or equivalent & HSC examinations and with a minimum aggregate of 60% & Above in first attempt in graduation from recognized Indian University.
- Only Candidates who have scored minimum aggregate of 60% or more upto 2nd year / 5th semester (whichever is applicable) are eligible to apply online and they will only be allowed to sit for the selection process.
· Age: Born between 1st July, 1994 and 30th June, 1999, both days inclusive
· Minimum Height: 155 cms
· Minimum Weight: 45 kgs
· In cases of students wearing glasses power of glasses should be less than (+) or (-) 5 diopters
· Foreign nationals are not eligible
· Candidates must be willing to relocate to project sites anywhere in India / abroad
The selection process involves a 2hrs. online test followed by interview.
The online test is designed to check the proficiency of the students in the following aspects:
· Non-verbal reasoning
· Numerical ability
· Clerical aptitude
· 2 tests based on English Language
CTC: During training period ( 1 yr) Rs. 1.90/- to 2.10/- lacs
On completion Rs. 3.90/- pa to 4.50/- lacs pa
We request you to advise your students who meet our eligibility criteria, to apply online through the GCT Recruitment link in the Careers page of L&T Construction website.
Path : www.lntecc.com >> Careers >> GCT Recruitment >> Register as New User
While applying on-line in the above link, students need to select the college from the drop-down menu provided in the page. St. Xavier's College, Kolkata Code is 638. Please advise the students to select this code from the drop down menu.
Last date: April 14, 2017